Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
To request City information, please fill out an Open Records Request form and return it to the City secretary.
Please fill out a volunteer form and return it to the City secretary.
2. Where is Corinth City Hall?3300 Corinth Parkway
3. Why do I need two signs?One sign is required to be posed at business entry, and the other is required to be posted inside the business.
4. What material are the signs?PVC and Vinyl. You may choose between PVC and adhesive vinyl for the business entry sign. The interior sign is PVC only.
5. Is there a charge for the signs?No (2 sign Maximum)
6. What size are the signs?9 inches x 11 inches. (the minimal lettering size is one inch).
7. Where do I place my sign?At business entry and inside the business.
8. When do the signs need to be posted?No later than January 1, 2015
9. Who will enforce the Ordinance?The Corinth Police Department
10. Are all the City parks non-smoking?Yes
11. Do the signs need to be in English and Spanish?Only English
The City of Corinth rain-out line number is (940) 498-7505. We try our best to update it on questionable days by 4:00 pm.
The sales tax rate in the City of Corinth is 8.25%. The state of Texas retains 6.25%, the City of Corinth general fund receives 1.00%, the Economic Development Corporation receives .50%, and the Street Maintenance Sales Tax Fund and the Crime Control & Prevention District each receives .25%.
Fire Station 1 is located at 275 Main Street in Lake Dallas. Fire Station 2 is located at 2700 W. Shady Shores Road in Corinth. Fire Headquarters is located at 3501 FM 2181 Suite B.
To schedule a public education program or schedule a Fire House visit contact Fire Headquarters at 940-279-4590 or email to LCFD@lakecitiesfire.com.
Request must be submitted in writing on or by the appearance date, which is 20 days from issuance of the citation. A telephone call does not constitute an appearance.
Fingerprinting services are provided to the citizens of Corinth by appointment only. The charge for this service is $10 per card, per person. You must provide your own cards. To make an appointment, please contact the Police Department at (940) 279-1500.
As of January 1, 2003, the City of Corinth requires all premises armed with an intrusion, robbery, or panic alarm to be registered with the Corinth Police Department. Failure to comply with this ordinance can result in a fine of up to $500 for each day the premise is not in compliance. Alarm permits can be obtained at the Corinth Police Department 3501 FM 2181, Suite A, Corinth, TX 76210
Animals picked up by Corinth Animal Control are housed at the Lake Dallas Animal Shelter located at 387 N. Lakeview Drive in Lake Dallas. They may be contacted by phone at (940) 497-7090.
All landscape watering is PROHIBITED for any day or time outside of the Stage 2 mandatory schedule. This restriction includes automatic sprinklers, drip irrigation, soaker hoses and hand watering.