Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
To request City information, please fill out an Open Records Request form and return it to the City secretary.
Please fill out a volunteer form and return it to the City secretary.
2. Where is Corinth City Hall?3300 Corinth Parkway
3. Why do I need two signs?One sign is required to be posed at business entry, and the other is required to be posted inside the business.
4. What material are the signs?PVC and Vinyl. You may choose between PVC and adhesive vinyl for the business entry sign. The interior sign is PVC only.
5. Is there a charge for the signs?No (2 sign Maximum)
6. What size are the signs?9 inches x 11 inches. (the minimal lettering size is one inch).
7. Where do I place my sign?At business entry and inside the business.
8. When do the signs need to be posted?No later than January 1, 2015
9. Who will enforce the Ordinance?The Corinth Police Department
10. Are all the City parks non-smoking?Yes
11. Do the signs need to be in English and Spanish?Only English