Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
2. Where is Corinth City Hall?3300 Corinth Parkway
3. Why do I need two signs?One sign is required to be posed at business entry, and the other is required to be posted inside the business.
4. What material are the signs?PVC and Vinyl. You may choose between PVC and adhesive vinyl for the business entry sign. The interior sign is PVC only.
5. Is there a charge for the signs?No (2 sign Maximum)
6. What size are the signs?9 inches x 11 inches. (the minimal lettering size is one inch).
7. Where do I place my sign?At business entry and inside the business.
8. When do the signs need to be posted?No later than January 1, 2015
9. Who will enforce the Ordinance?The Corinth Police Department
10. Are all the City parks non-smoking?Yes
11. Do the signs need to be in English and Spanish?Only English
The City of Corinth rain-out line number is (940) 498-7505. We try our best to update it on questionable days by 4:00 pm.
Request must be submitted in writing on or by the appearance date, which is 20 days from issuance of the citation. A telephone call does not constitute an appearance.
All landscape watering is PROHIBITED for any day or time outside of the Stage 2 mandatory schedule. This restriction includes automatic sprinklers, drip irrigation, soaker hoses and hand watering.