Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Corinth has launched a Water Conservation Incentive Program to encourage residents to purchase water-saving household devices. In June, the City Council approved $25,000 for the rebate program.
"The goal of the water conservation program is to manage the demand on our water system," stated Public Works Director Cody Collier, "and encourage lasting improvements in water use efficiency and best management practices to use water wisely."
Five devices and appliances are eligible for rebates. Detailed program requirements and lists of qualifying items are available at www.cityofcorinth.com/Rebates. General guidelines and eligible items are listed below.
* Rain and Freeze Sensor: $30 per household. No permit required for installation.
* Watering Timer: $25 per household. No permit required for installation.
* SMART Irrigation Equipment: 50% of purchase and installation (up to $250). One-time rebate per household.
* Irrigation System Check-up and Upgrades: 50% of the cost of services (Check-up up to $100; Upgrades up to $250)
* WaterWise Landscape/Irritation Design: $20 per 100 sq. ft. (min: 500 sq. ft.; max: 2000 sq. ft. - $100 to $500) for WaterWise Landscape. 50% of cost of services up to $500 for irrigation design per property.
Rebates are available to customers who have active accounts with the Public Works & Utilities for the delivery of potable water. The application and submittal instructions are available at www.cityofcorinth.com/Rebates. Customers are encouraged to contact the Public Works Department at (940)498-7501 or email Rebates@cityofcorinth.com for more information.