We are very excited about the potential we have in the area of development. With the I-35E corridor running through Corinth it gives our city a unique opportunity to develop in a way the community embraces.
Corinth chose to invest in its' residents and assembled a Comprehensive Plan committee that consisted of citizens, council members, staff, and consultants. The result of that committee and their hard work will help define the future of Corinth. To assist with the civil side of development we are providing links to help clarify the development process on the Public Works side of the equation.
For more information, check out our associated maps.
- Development Ordinances
- Public Works Final Acceptance Checklist
- Water and Wastewater Impact Fee Ordinance 2004
- Water and Wastewater Impact Fee Ordinance 2011
- Roadway Impact Fee Ordinance 2004
- Roadway Impact Fee Ordinance 2011
- Roadway Impact Fee Ordinance 2014
- Public Works Inspection Fees
- Overtime Reimbursement Form
- Performance Bond Form
- Payment Bond Form
- Maintenance Bond Form
- Affidavit of Debts and Claims Paid
- Developer's Agreement
If you have any questions about this information or need further assistance call the contact number at the top of the page.