Keep Corinth Beautiful
Keep Corinth Beautiful serves as an advisory committee to the Mayor and City Council regarding litter prevention, beautification and community improvement, and the minimization of solid waste. The Board presents its objectives to the City Council so all city activities might follow a common purpose. The Committee Mission is to empower Texans, through education, to take responsibility for enhancing their community environment.
Visit the Keep Corinth Beautiful Website
Number of Members:5 regular members plus 1 Council representative
Term of Office:2 year term with no term limits
Established: Ordinance No. 13-11-07-29
Appointed By:Members will be nominated by and approved by the City Council.
Meetings:2nd Tuesday of each month (special sessions called on an "as-need" basis)
Location:Council Workroom, City Hall, 3300 Corinth Parkway
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop citywide refuse and environmental policy plan(s);
- Evaluate City actions in light of that policy;
- Determine and recommend to the City Council management and program priorities on a citywide basis;
- Recommend enforcement and additional program alternatives;
- Monitor City performance from data collected he Keep America Beautiful, Inc. Affiliate System guidelines and make an annual report to the City Council; and
- Carry out such other tasks as the City Council may designate.
- The commission shall consist of representatives from business and industry, media, community organizations, education, and members at large.
City Staff Contact:
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
|1||Council Representative||Lowell Johnson||September 30, 2018|
|2||Chairman||Jimmy Lance Hendrik||September 30, 2017|
|3||Board Member||Vacant||September 30, 2019|
|4||Board Member||Kristen Fisher||September 30, 2017|
|5||Board Member||Cindy Taylor||September 30, 2017|
|6||Board Member||Vacant||September 30, 2018|