Keep Corinth Beautiful
Keep Corinth Beautiful serves as an advisory committee to the Mayor and City Council regarding beautification and community improvement, litter prevention and the minimization of solid waste. The Board presents its annual objectives to the City Council so all city activities might follow a common purpose. The Committee Mission is build a united, energetic and beautiful community through walking trails, tree plantings, gardening, recycling or organizing. The only requirement to be involved through volunteerism is a love of nature and an active community. Feel Free to visit our website for more details.
Visit the Keep Corinth Beautiful Website
Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of each month (special sessions called on an "as-need" basis)
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: Council Workroom, City Hall, 3300 Corinth Parkway
Established:Ordinance No. 13-11-07-29
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and Maintain a Master Trail Plan
- Develop citywide refuse and environmental policy plan(s);
- Determine and recommend city-wide program priorities and present them to Council;
- Organize community beautification events to meet the city-wide program priorities;
- Maintain compliance and membership with the Keep America Beautiful, Inc. Affiliate System; and
- Carry out such other tasks as the City Council may designate.
- The commission shall be comprised of five members to be nominated by and approved by the City Council. The Commission shall consist of representatives from business and industry, media, community organizations, education, and members at large.
City Staff Contact:
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes