Code Enforcement/Health Inspections/Special Event Information
Division MissionThe mission of the City of Corinth Code Enforcement Division is to have a positive impact on the city as a whole and to improve the quality of life throughout the community. Code Enforcement will achieve these objectives through professionalism and positive interaction with the community. Code Enforcement will respond promptly to all reported violations, educate the public on nuisance ordinances, and continue to provide quality service to the community.
- Building permit violations
- Health inspections and Community Pool Inspections
- Nuisance violations
Food Handler Permit Procedure - UPDATED1. Choose a training program from the list of ANSI accredited organizations at the
Texas Department of State Health Services website.
2. Upon completion of the training program, provide a copy of the certificate to the City of Corinth
Permit Technician, Delilah Garcia, via email or in person at City Hall.
3. You will receive a confirmation number which will be valid for one year from the date of issuance.
Your number will be proof of successful completion of an accredited training program.
Miscellaneous Permit Applications and Information:
- Food Establishment Permit Application
- Garage Sale Permit Rules and Regulations
- Food Establishment Health Inspection Scores - September 2018
- Household Chicken Permit Application
- Special Event Application Special Event Ordinance
- Temporary Food Service Permit Application
Report Code ViolationsUse our online portal to submit complaints about possible code violations on private property, such as: tall grass/weeds, trash and debris, a stagnant water condition, obstructed sidewalks, or any other Corinth Code violation.
Note: If your complaint is regarding:
* A vehicle, RV, boat, or trailer that is located on the street
* A barking dog - or any type of noise complaint
Contact the Corinth Police Department at 940-498-2017 or through our online portal.
The City of Corinth contracts with a Sanitarian registered with the Texas Department of State Health Services to perform bi-annual inspections of all retail food and food service establishments. Click here to view the most recent inspection scores.