How to Pay
Methods of Payment Accepted
- Master Card/Visa - in person, online
- Cash – accepted at the Municipal Court window only. Do not mail cash.
- Personal Checks - made payable to Corinth Municipal Court. (Verified by TeleCheck)
- Money Order – made payable to Corinth Municipal Court with defendant's name, contact information, and citation number.
CITY OF CORINTH ONLINE PAYMENT ON CITATIONS AND/OR WARRANTS:
By paying your fine on this website, you understand and agree to the following:
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN PAYING FOR AN ACTIVE WARRANT OF ARREST ON-LINE: You may pay an active warrant of arrest using this on-line payment system BUT YOU ARE STILL SUBJECT TO ARREST UNTIL THE MUNICIPAL JUDGE HAS ACCEPTED YOUR PAYMENT AS A PLEA OF GUILTY AND THE CASE HAS BEEN PROCESSED.
2. The court will usually receive your payment the following business day; however, on weekends and holidays your payment will not be processed until the next business day. No payment is considered received until the Judge signs the Judgment and the case has been processed. Until that time, you are still subject to arrest.
3. VOLUNTARY ONLINE PAYMENT WILL RESULT IN A CONVICTION AND WILL BE REPORTED TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY AND FORFEITS ANY RIGHT TO REQUEST DRIVING SAFETY CLASS OR DEFERRED DISPOSITION FOR POSSIBLE DISMISSAL OF YOUR CITATION.
4. BY PAYING ON LINE, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I AM ENTERING A GUILTY PLEA AND WAIVING MY RIGHTS TO: 1. TRIAL BY JURY; 2. TRIAL BY JUDGE; 3. HIRE AN ATTORNEY; AND 4. SUBPOENA WITNESSES. If you agree to these terms, you may proceed to pay. MAKE SURE TO PRINT A RECEIPT AND KEEP WITH YOU FOR PROOF OF PAYMENT.
***A service fee will be applied for the credit card transaction.***
IF YOU WISH TO PLEAD NOT GUILTY, YOU MUST APPEAR BEFORE THE COURT TO HANDLE YOUR CITATION.
Payments by mail or placed in the City Utility drop box must be addressed to the Corinth Municipal Court.
The Corinth Municipal Court does not accept credit card payments over the telephone.
Electronic Funds transfers are not accepted.